Thursday, August 23, 2007

You'll Know It In Your Heart.............

Here's to my brother,
Remember every day,
No matter what I've said,
Here's what I'd like to say,
I will always love you dear Brother......

I just want to let you know,
You mean the world to me,
Only a heart as dear as yours,
Would give so unselfishly....

The many things you've done,
All the times that you were there,
Help me know deep down inside,
How much you really care....

Even though I might not say,
I appreciate all you do,
Richly blessed is how I feel,
Having a brother just like you....


I'll be with you till the end,
When no one else is around,
I will be your friend.
I love my brother....
and I always will..

I'm proud that u are my brother,
that's how I feel,
And someday when we're far away,
And the miles keep us apart,
I'm gonna whisper,
I love my brother....
And you'll know it in your heart.............

No comments: